The FR-8000 Fire Detection System provides a compact and simple solution for the monitoring of up to eight fire zones.
Easy installation — no extensive set-up or programming required.
The FR-8000 provides features found only in expensive computer-based systems on mega-yachts, but does so for a fraction of the cost.
It provides maximum functionality and excellent awareness of any alarm condition.
The system consists of a monitor panel, and a detector input management module (FR-100).
The input module has provisions for up to 14 hardwired smoke or heat detectors per zone, for a 12V DC system (max. of 112 sensors). In 24V DC systems up to 8 detectors per zone are supported, for a maximum of 64 sensors.
It also has two relay switches for 1 mutable alarm and 1 non-mutable alarm (use one or both).
The FR-100 also has two available relay switches for 1 mutable alarm, and 1 alarm that cannot be muted until all zones are "OK" (use one or both).
Detectors and audible alarms are sold separately - see Accessory Products, below.
• Fire detection throughout vessel via one, or more, smoke or heat detectors installed in each zone used
• Early detection and warning of engine room fire
• Waterproof, 4" square, membrane-style display panel indicates status - OK, Fault, or Fire - for each zone
• Monitors vessel fire status from one central location
• Visual indication of a fire or fault
• Audible indication of a fire or fault
• Zone names are easily programmed — Engine Room, Upper Deck, Galley, etc.
• Backlight for night operation
• Supply voltage: 10-30V DC (auto sensing)
• Voltage and EMI protected
• Reverse polarity protected
• Maximum total length of all wires used to connect the detectors is 3,200 ft
• Chosen for use on select US Navy vessels