The 4105-512 Quad II is a self-priming, continuous duty, low flow, low amp draw pump designed to deliver a steady supply of water to reverse osmosis watermakers, refrigeration units, water circulation heating systems, etc. Its use eliminates air locks and loss of prime when the boat heels, or is in rough seas.
This circulation pump is quiet runniing, and it is recommended that you use a lighted on/off switch to help ensure that the pump is turned off when not in use.
The Quad II is able to run dry (no liquid) for extended periods without damage.
• Use for low flow applications - water circulation, water feed, shower and gray water transfer, etc.
• Four chamber, positive displacement, diaphragm design
• Continuous duty
• Self-priming to 6 ft
• Runs dry without damage to the pump
• Soft, noise absorbing mounts
• Permanent magnet motor, ball bearing, O-ring sealed
• User supplied manual on/off switch or automatic level control may be connected to pump
• Includes two 1/2" hose barb plug-in ports for easy installation - one straight, one 90° elbow
• If used with raw water, or for moving gray water, install with a Flojet 1700 Series strainer
• 3/4" port fittings and strainer also available (not included)
• Dimensions: 3.75"H x 6.3"W x 8.2"L
• Meets USCG electric standards
• CE marked models are available by special order, and have an "R" pre-fix in the part number and on the pump label
• Replacement kit is #20409-043