A proven marine foul release based on lanolin and other biodegradable additives. When applied on metal props and running gear, it can provide up to six months, protection from the growth of algae, sea grass, and a wide variety of worms, corals and barnacles.
Growth that does attach will be thrown off props and stripped from bottoms while the boat is underway. If a boat is used infrequently, growth is likely to occur, but at a reduced rate and quantity. Allows growth to be easily wiped free from the waterline, bottom and running gear either in the water or hosed off on the hard.
• Use on props, running gear and even boat bottoms
• Produces a surface coating to which common marine growth has difficulty adhering
• Can be applied when the boat is on the hard or while in the water
• Protects expensive bronze, aluminum and stainless steel underwater hardware
• Naturally green in color, bio-renewable, non-toxic, and biodegradable
• California Prop 65 compliant, contains no petrochemicals or known carcinogens
• Effectiveness can vary based on local conditions