MareLube Valve™ is used for the lubrication of marine valves and seacocks of any material, metal or composite. Apply liberally to valves seals, balls and any other moving parts. Made from long-lasting synthetic and PTFE-based lubricants, MareLube is formulated using advanced lubrication technology designed to keep marine valve seals and balls working smoothly. It is a pure synthetic, clear, non-staining and nontoxic lube that is perfect for traditional bronze fittings, as well as all composite plumbing fixtures. Also works well on hinges, tracks, seat slides and almost anything else that moves. All marine valves require regular lubrication and regular activation of the handle. Apply liberally to valves seals, balls and any other moving parts.
• Designed for superior lubrication of Marelon®, bronze or stainless valves
• Works equally well in fresh or salt water
• Effectively fights corrosion - Non-conductive
• Operating temperature range - 10° to 350°F
• Contains no petroleum will not degrade seals or O rings
• NSF/USDA H-1 registered, which gives it full acceptability for use in all areas where incidental food or water contact may occur
• ISO 9001 Certified