Forespar's rail mount dinghy davits for sailboats and powerboats provide a straightforward and lightweight stern rail installation. Versatile mounting options assure a perfect fit to your boat. These davits give added height to your dinghy, helping to avoid swamping or losing the dinghy when your boat is heeled under sail.
A pair of Nova Davits has a safe working load rating of 350 pounds and is designed for dinghies in the 6 to 11 foot range (usually an inflatable).
• Offshore strength
• Fits through-bolted stern rails/pulpits from 23" to 32" above base socket mounting location
• Maximum outward reach from rail or transom face is 45"
• Typical height above stern rail is 10"; this can be altered by changing foot position
• Base socket tilts to conform to deck or transom angle
• Conveniently folds inward, when not in use, to maintain boat slip length; easily removes for stowage or racing
• Integral double sheave head for easy-to-use 4:1 purchase
• Sold by the pair