The patent pending Correct Connect design combines a tin-plated, pure copper, tubular barrel and a cast lead clamp in one terminal. The bi-metal design provides a highly conductive, corrosion resistant connection. It out-performs standard die-cast battery terminals as the lead clamp connects to the lead battery terminal, and the copper barrel connects to the copper wire.
• Clear color-coding and labeling for correct identification and crimping tool die settings
• Longer barrel enables double crimping for a more secure connection
• Deep chamfer on barrel opening accepts the most flexible cable
• Solid cast lead clamp provides corrosion resistant lead-to-lead terminal to post connection
• Universal terminals fit either positive or negative battery post
• Sold in packages of 10