FTZ's professional heavy duty crimp tool is engineered to provide the most complete crimp on all major brands of connectors. The diamond shaped rotating dies produce a solid mass of copper with every crimp leaving a secure low resistance connection.
Model 94285 incorporates a controlled-cycle ratchet mechanism, so once a crimp is started, the tool will not release the terminal until the crimp is complete.
• 6 AWG - 250 MCM range (250,000 circular mils is approximately 4.7/0)
• Diamond-shaped crimp completely compresses cable to form solid mass assuring low resistance connection
• Compound action exerts five tons of force
• Built-in dies cannot be lost
• Rotating dies to quickly adjust setting
• Comfortable grip eases hand fatigue