FTZ Industries’ Stainless Steel Cable Clamps are designed for harsh environments where cabling and fastening systems are often exposed to environmental stresses. These rugged clamps are made with an EPDM cushion and 300 series stainless steel.
The EPDM cushion assists in reducing vibration while the stainless steel prevents corrosion, insuring a securely fastened system. These clamps are the perfect solution for typical wire fastening applications, such as wire harnesses, hoses, and cables.
• Stainless steel clamp is resistant to corrosion
• Resistant to oils, acids, and saltwater
• Temperature range from -50°F - 300°F
• Absorbs shock and vibration
• Reduces unwanted noise when used with metal tubing and pipes
• Perfect for tough marine environments