Add a significant new level of safety to your vessel. The black box Garmin AIS 600 transceiver allows you to receive AIS target data as well as transmit your own vessel information to other AIS receivers in your area. The AIS 600 aids in collision avoidance by allowing you track on your chartplotter and contact any vessel in the area which is transmitting AIS data. The AIS 600 integrates with a Garmin chartplotter and VHF radio via NMEA 2000 – giving you the ability to initiate a call to any MMSI target directly from the chartplotter by selecting the call with radio function. Once installed, the AIS 600 is controlled via chartplotter display.
• Aids mariners in navigation and collision avoidance
• NMEA 2000 certified - easily added to your existing Garmin marine network
• Includes built-in Active splitter that allows one VHF antenna to serve both the AIS 600 and any VHF radio
• (1) NMEA0183 input/(1) output
• 2W AIS Class B transmitter