Garmin's regional BlueChart g2 Vision - on SD data cards - provides charts, satellite views, aerial photographs, depth contours, and information about local services all in one conventient package. With a g2 Vision card installed, your Garmin GPS unit will have expanded capabilities including multiple 3-dimensional perspective views and auto-guidance for the region covered by the card. g2 Vision cards are available for regions around the world.
• Full vector chart data and chart notes
• High-resolution satellite imagery that can be overlaid on the chart
• Detailed bathymetric data
• Aerial photographs of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks, etc.
• Mariner's eye view provides a 3-D above the water perspective of chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix
• Fish eye view is a 3-D below the water perspective for displaying bottom contours based on bathymetric charting data
• Auto guidance technology searches chart attributes and suggests the shortest navigable route to a destination
• Fishing charts, tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest details
• Compatible with all current Garmin fixed-mount chartplotters, multifunction displays, and some handheld GPS units. If in doubt about compatibility or coverage, please call us at 1-800-426-6930