With the GC 10 Camera on your vessel, you'll be able to monitor areas inside and outside while you're on the water. Know what's nearby - the GC-10 acts as an extra set of eyes on your vessel. Whether you're backing out of a boat-filled marina or simply keeping tabs on your engine room, you'll have the information you need to make decisions while on the move. There are both standard and reverse-image cameras available. The reverse-image cameras reverse the video on your screen – perfect for backing out of tight locations. And with infra-red functionality, you'll be able to view your surroundings in low-light conditions.
• Video can be viewed via on-board televisions, video monitors or compatible chartplotters that support video input - no separate feed-specific hardware to add
• Durable and waterproof - for interior or exterior mounting
• Small and unobtrusive; easy to mount
• Anodized exterior with a corrosion-resistant, powder-coated aluminum housing
• Waterproof rating: IP66 (capable of withstanding heavy seas)
• Image sensor device: 1/3" (8.5 mm) Sony Super HAD CCD camera
• Effective pixels: 768 x 494 (NTSC), 752 x 582 (PAL)
• Video Output: composite, 75 ohms
• Weight: 11.3 oz.