GPSMAP 421S is a compact chartplotter/sounder that features a bright 4" color display and a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with powerful 500w sounder capabilities.
These GPSMAP 400 Series chartplotter/sounders also accept BlueChart® g2 Vision cards for added features and functionality such as high-resolution satellite imagery, 3-D views and Auto Guidance routing technology. See our Electronic Charts sections for additional details.
• s models come with an integral sonar module which, with the addition of a depth transducer, illustrates depth contours, fish targets, and structures in fresh or salt water
• 421 models are pre-loaded with worldwide satellite imagery and are suited for boats heading offshore
• Easy-to-use, intuitive interface. Transducer Harness is integrated into the power cable
• Thru-hull, transom mount and shoot thru transducers available
• NMEA 2000 certified for easy connectivity and data sharing with most marine N2K sensors
• Dimensions: 5.7"W x 5.0"H x 2.7"D
• Screen Size:2.4"W x 3.2"H, 4" diagonal
• Screen resolution: 240 x 320 pixels