This rugged, waterproof (IPX7) marine transceiver packs an array of high-end features and capabilities into its compact fixed-mount design. With up to 25 watts of transmit power and exceptional noise suppression, this radio will provide the user with premium performance, combined with Garmin's legendary quality.
The extra large 3.2 inch diagonal display, three oversized soft keys, and easy-to-read graphics help to make the radio simple and easy to use.
The VHF 200 adds NMEA 2000 compatibility to further simplify integration, 20W hailer functionality, and speaker/mic-relocation capability.
In addition, the VHF 200 can be connected to the new GHS 10 Full Function Wired Mic allowing for full radio functionality from a remote location.
• Local receiver mode to improve receiver performance in busy port environments
• Full Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a built-in dedicated DSC receiver
• Position tracking capability, locate and keep tabs on up to three other boats
• Automatic and manual fog horn signals, plus adjustable base fog frequencies
• Two-way hailer functionality
• Receives NOAA Weather Alert
• Auto power on, radios automatically power on with boat’s start-up