This glove features a unique dipping process which combines neoprene over natural rubber latex to provide increased protection against a wide range of chemicals.
The gloves are 27 mil thick for extra ruggedness and durability, and the 13" length is longer than most standard gloves for added forearm protection.
A recessed diamond-embossed pattern provides added grip on wet or dry surfaces, while a smooth, white, cotton flock lining absorbs perspiration and increases worker comfort.
• Chemical resistances: acids, alcohols, caustics, petroleum-based solvents, detergents and ketones
• 27 mil thickness
• Substantial recessed diamond embossed pattern for added grip on wet surfaces
• Cotton flock lining for easy on/off
• Sold by the pair (left and right handed)
• Note: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals