These extra strong (8 mil thick), extra long (12") medical grade nitrile gloves offer exceptional resistance to rips and tears.
They also protect the wrists and lower forearms better with their extended length.
Free from latex proteins and powders that could leave residue in paints or other fine finishes.
• Extra thick (8 mil); extra long (12")
• High tensile strength, 3 times the puncture resistance of latex or vinyl
• Beaded cuff for increased tear resistance
• Lightly textured surface
• 3 sizes available (M, L, XL), great fit for most hand sizes
• Box contains 50 ambidextrous gloves; 10 boxes per case
• Priced by the pair (25 pairs per box); quantity pricing available by the box
It may be worth noting that although nitrile gloves provide protection from many chemicals used in the marine industry, they are not recommended for use with acetone or MEK, where latex gloves may provide better protection.