The Hurakan Shorti wetsuit is an intelligent combination of functional material and stylish design.
Flatlock stitched seams lie flat against the skin and prevent chafing, and the 3mm C-Mesh neoprene on the upper torso preserves core body temperature by reducing wind-chill. This is complimented by Ultraspan flex panels, which allow a full range of arm movement. Low friction collar and cuffs offer warmth and comfort against the skin. The high tenacity Diamond Neoprene seat panel protects against wear generated through contact with the boat.
• Flatlock stitched construction lies flat against the skin and prevents chafing
• C-Mesh 3mm neoprene, with soft interior surface, on front and back of torso for warmth and reduced wind-chill
• Gravel skin 2mm stretch neoprene on upper arms for durability and reduced wind-chill
• X4 stretch underarm and crotch, no underarm seams
• Low friction glideskin seals on collar, cuffs and thigh offer warmth and protection from chafing
• Di-Guard seat panels extend suit life by adding protection against abraision on decks
• Inside key pocket