A handheld control head allows you to operate your engine controls from virtually anywhere on board your vessel. The lightweight, compact design of this ergonomic handheld unit allows you to effortlessly and confidently control both engines at the same time.
Available in hard-wired or plug-in versions. The hard-wired version comes with a 35 ft cable and connects directly to any system component, usually a control head. The plug-in version includes a 25 ft cable and a receptacle; it allows for usage at multiple locations with the installation of additional receptacles.
• Durable, waterproof construction
• Lightweight, ergonomic design, intuitive controls
• Full complement of engine functions
• Plug-in or hardwired versions
• Handheld control head approx. dimensions: 8"L (including hand grips) x 4"W x 6" Thick, only 7 lb