Glendinning's Smart Actuator™ is easy to install, more reliable in performance, and is perhaps the most feature-rich system in the industry. It can handle one, two, or three engines (inboard or outboard), plus engines that are mechanically controlled but with electronic transmissions.
Use these actuators with a Complete Controls™ control head for smooth-action single lever control, which provides combined direction (gear) and throttle control for each engine.
• Choose among 7 different high idle speed settings
• Transmission can be locked in neutral
• Dual battery inputs - addresses critical need for any electronic engine control: battery power. Complete Controls include capability to receive power from 2 independent battery sources, ensuring uninterupted control system operation
• Selectable station control transfer
• Station lockout capability
• Dim or increase brightness of control head keypad lights for day/night operation
• Actuators with the mechanical backup feature allow for the use of a separate, traditional, mechanical control head in the event of electrical system failure
• Required control cables are sold separately and vary by length, transmission type, and number of stations; please call for details
• Single engine installations will require a Starboard Actuator, DC Power Harness, and a Starboard Enable Harness (for a dash mounted system on/off switch)
• Twin engine installations need to add a Port Actuator, a Port Enable Harness, a second DC Power Harness and two tach senders
• Units (11313-12-TMG-P or 11313-12-TMG-S) can be special ordered