Levante 18" Wide Compact Marine Stove - with Glass Door & Standard Gimbal
1/2 Size Oven Three or Four Burners Retrofittable
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $0.00
As low as $0.00
GN Espace creates fully integrated galley systems comprised of their "Gastronorm" modular food prep and cooking containers designed to securely fit in GNE's multi-function sinks and stoves — without sliding or spilling when the vessel is at sea. These systems save space while adding convenience, organization, and pleasure to meal preparation — even within the tight confines of a yacht's constantly moving galley.
Used with or without the modular cookware, you will find that GN Espace stoves are quick to heat, economical with gas, and superior in cooking performance. You can use them to confidently prepare a wide range of meals with the minimum of fuss.
Typically installed on yachts in the 30 to 45 ft range, the 18" wide Levante marine gas cooker is designed for those who want to enjoy home-cooking onboard vessels with smaller galleys. Despite its compact appearance, clever design allows the Levante marine cooker to cope with the largest of meals for a hungry crew.
The Levante cooker is available with a choice of solid or glass oven doors and 2, 3, or 4 burners. It has a sturdy sea rail that detaches to allow you to create plenty of space for extra-large pans.
Its "half size" oven, will accommodate a selection of GN Espace custom-fitting Gastronorm pans or standard oven pans, and is thermostatically controlled — so you can cook anything from roast beef to meringues, or even bake fresh bread, with confidence.
Explained in more detail below, the Levante is also available in a multi-directional gimbaled version.
• Gimbaled, single oven LPG compact cooker 17-3/4" (45cm) wide with "half size" oven
• New generation high efficiency burners feature fast heat-up and use 30% less gas than traditional designs while producing the same heat - critical for long passages or extended cruising
• Burners have an extended turndown range for the lowest of flames for simmering without going out
• Suitable for use with either propane or butane fuels with the appropriate regulator installed
• Full width overhead oven grill burner for remarkably even grilling of steak, fish, or toast
• Thermostatically controlled, fully insulated oven
• Secured, stainless steel range-top pot support cooking surface
• Dual shelf brackets - for multi-level cooking
• Anti-tip, sliding oven shelf frames designed to securely hold GN Gastronorm cookware
• Sturdy, removable, four-sided sea-rail and adjustable pot holders (includes one set per burner)
• Solid door or glass door options
• Standard (one direction) or multi-direction gimbal options
• Oven door lock for when underway
• "Harbor lock" secures the gimbal mechanism when cooking at the dock
• Easy clean stainless steel oven interior with no dirt traps and self-cleaning grill
• Gas safety thermocouple for top, grill, and oven burners
• Push button ignition (battery powered 1.5V)
• Marine grade 304 stainless steel construction
• Weight: Levante 4 burner with glass door 61 lb (27.5 kg); 67 lb ((30.5 kg) including accessories
• Hand-built in Great Britan, UK
• CE approved
• Stove includes these 1/2 size (∼13" wide x 10" deep) oven accessories:
(2) wire oven-frames to hold GN (Gastronorm) trays (pans) or wire shelves
(1) GN 1/2 size 13" x 10" metal tray/pan - hangs in an oven frame
(1) 1/2 size wire trivet - fits over tray
(1) 13" x 10" wire shelf - hangs in an oven frame
• Appliance dimensions: 17.72"W x 19.17"H x 16.14"D (45cm x 48.7cm x 41cm)
• Installation dimensions standard: 19.09"W x 21.26"H x 19.69"D (48.5cm x 54cm x 50cm)
• Installation dimensions MDG: 19.09" to 23.62"W x 21.26"H x 19.69"D (48.5 - 60.0cm x 54cm x 50cm)
• Oven shelf dimensions: 13" Wide x 10-1/2" Deep (32.5cm x 26.5cm)
Multi-Direction Gimbal System - The option to upgrade to GN Espace's unigue MDG (multi-direction gimbal) system ensures that the cooker keeps level in a wide range of sea conditions. This innovative gimbal not only accounts for the traditional port/starboard rolling motion, but also for bow/stern pitching in larger seas.
The MDG system is also width adjustable (4.5" range), making GN Espace stoves perfect for retrofitting into a wide range of galleys.
See Related Products, below, for models with this feature.
Multi-level Cooking - The flush fitting grill gives you extra height in the oven and allows you to cook on more than one level at once. The cookware is held safely in place by the wire oven frames which also have safety stops to avoid hot food accidentally sliding out of the oven when the door is opened.
Safety Onboard - Safety is a key design consideration in GN Espace stoves. They surpass the stringent CE approval requirements for both User and Gas safety. Sturdy sea rails and pan clamps stop pans from sliding on the range top. The pan support and all range burner caps are held securely in place. A single-handed operation door lock keeps the oven door securely closed. To avoid the danger of hot food sliding out of the oven when you open the door, oven shelves have safety stops. The shelf runners have a positive pull-out end stop, as well as having integral fiddles, irrespective of whether you use the wire shelf or GN Espace's Gastronorm containers. In addition, the stove is secured by means of a solid "harbor lock" and rollover-proof gimbal mounts.
Athwartship Mounting - While GN Espace stoves are designed for the most common fore-aft installation, they also have a custom option for full athwartship installation - which opens up a wealth of new galley layout options.
Other Mounting Options - Although designed with gimbals, GN Espace stoves are suitable for a fixed installation on boats, and also in recreational vehicles.
Questions? For the answers to commonly asked questions about the Levante stove, these FAQs provide additional information.
For more detailed information about the Levante Stove, this illustrated Owner's Manual will answer all your questions.
For an overview of the entire GN Espace integrated galley product line - showing how all their sinks and stoves and modular galley cookware work together as an ensemble, this beautifully illustrated brochure will pique your interest as well as provide inspiration.