Groco's SBV-P Series Seacocks provide immediate emergency bilge pumping capability. They are used for the engine raw water intake, and have an integral threaded port in the side of the body to which you MUST attach a user-supplied pipe nipple and ball valve, or Groco SSCV . In flooding emergencies, the seacock can be closed, and your running engine used as a temporary high-capacity bilge pump to suck water from the bilge.
• Full pipe-size flow
• Stainless steel ball and stem with Teflon® seats and seals
• Cast bronze; base has provisions for bonding system attachment and dual drain plugs
• Handle features field-selectable and changeable direction of rotation
• Handle can be attached on either side
• Tri-flange base and hole pattern provides easy retrofit
• Available Bilge Kits include a complete emergency bilge system - SBV-P Safety Seacock and appropriate nipple, ball valve, hose barb, and bilge strainer with 90° hose barb - you only need to supply the hose and clamps