Groco's C-80 washdown pump provides reliable pressurized water on demand for deck wash, anchor wash, or both if multiple washdown locations are desired. These are vane pumps, and their rigid vanes provide higher performance than similar diaphragm or flexible impeller pumps.
• C-80 output is up to 7.5 gpm
• Self-primes to 36"
• All necessary hardware is included
• Waterproof pressure switch is standard
• Ignition protected ball bearing permanent magnet motor
• Suction side and pressure side check valves are included
• Includes dry-running damage prevention system
• C-80 has replaceable motor brushes
• Salt water nozzle (model PGN-50) is included
• Use with BMX-3 manifold if multiple washdown locations are desired
What's in the box...
Base mounted pump
Spray Nozzle (PGN-50)
Check Valve (CV-75)