When engines, generators, air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, or other accessories must run continuously, and cannot be shut down for filter cleaning, a Groco duplex strainer is ideal. The dual filter design allows one filter to remain in constant service while the other is being cleaned.
• No need to stop the engine to clean the filter element; just turn the valve handle to select the side of the strainer desired for continued operation
• Monel inside tie rods; naval bronze outside tie rods
• Selector valve features Buna-N O-ring seals
• Easy to clean; bronze wingnuts spin off to allow access to the filter baskets
• Threaded internally for NPT pipe connections
• Intake port is at the front (near the handle); outflow port is at the rear
• Install with pipe or hose
• Monel filter baskets for stronger-than-stainless steel corrosion resistance (recommended for saltwater use)
Filter Basket Specifications: 0.077" diameter holes, 96 holes/in² and 45% open area.