A very simple design that simply keeps you dry.
Made from a knitted polyester base material (2.6 oz per yard), laminated to a PVC polyurethane layer (2.4 oz per yard), for a total weight of 5 oz per yard. The strength to weight ratio of this fabric is remarkable - an entire set (jacket and bibs) weighs just 2 pounds.
Another attribute of this soft, esthetically pleasing, material is that it is quiet - an important consideration for hunters, bird watchers, hikers, etc.
• Suitable for commerical fishing, building and road construction, timber harvest, agriculture, mining, shipyard work, utility workers, food processing, and general boating
• These bibs do not have a waist gusset, but instead, are cut much higher up the chest. They feature reversible front/back and adjustable suspenders that are the new speed-clip type
• Strong - extremely tear and puncture resistant
• Generous cut accommodates under layers
• Open cuff with no closure - easy on/off over boots
• No pockets - none
• Mates with Petrus 82 Hooded Jacket