Designed for boaters who prefer a more traditional nautical look, the Guest 22040 spot/floodlight uses a high-powered, dual focus sealed beam bulb. Its penetrating 72,000 candlepower beam can illuminate objects up to a 1/4 mile away, and its 30,000CP flood light is perfect for docking or picking up a mooring.
The spotlight/floodlight combination is suitable for boats up to 40 feet where a forward flood light is needed in addition to a spotlight.
Constructed of stainless steel or chromed brass, it will give years of service with no maintenance required.
The model 22040 comes complete and ready to install, with an easy-to-use "joystick" remote control system and 15 feet of control cable.
This spot/floodlight can rotate 350° and move up and down through an 70° arc.
A second control station can be installed by using an optional #22018A second station control kit, and an additional control cable.
• Supplied with standard sealed beam bulb
• Type 316 stainless steel base, 304 stainless steel head
• Base size: 5.5"L x 3.5"W
• 350° horizontal sweep & 70° vertical movement
• Can be directed manually without harm to the motor
• Single switch controls spot or flood
• 15 foot wiring cable and joystick control supplied
• Built in clutch
• Dual station control available