This is Harken's "Standard" 22 mm low beam track for captive ball bearing cars. It has mounting holes spaced at 100 mm intervals.
22 mm Small Boat Captive Bearing (CB) Track is used on travelers, adjustable genoa leads and as mainsail mast track. It comes in low-beam or high-beam configurations. Use low-beam track when it can be supported at each fastener hole; high-beam track is appropriate when spanning a cockpit or other unsupported area.
High-beam track is also available with pre-drilled (fixed) holes at 100 mm intervals, or in a channeled sliding bolt version for matching pre-existing traveler holes or for variable hole spacing. Retrofit Track with 4" hole spacing is available for replacing pre-existing travelers with 4" fastener spacing (e.g. Nicro Fico, etc.).
• Maximum mainsail area for 22 mm track ranges from 7.5 m² (80 ft²) for multi-hulls with mid-boom sheeting and standard cars, to 18.6 m² (200 ft²) for mono-hulls with end boom sheeting and high load cars
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• Fasteners: 5 mm (#10) Flat Head
• Splice link is used to align low-beam track during installation of multiple sections (eg mast track installation)
• Can be bent to your specifications, please call for details
• Min. bend radius for 2-7/8" cars: 1.07 m (42"); for 4-1/8" cars: 2.03 m (80")
• First fastener hole is 50 mm (1-15/16") from the end of the track
• Note: due to its length, track over 8 ft long must be shipped via truck or air freight