This car features high load fixed sheaves with an eyestrap mainsheet attachment, as well as two adjustable camcleat arms for securing the control lines at the car.
22 mm Small Boat Captive Bearing Traveler Cars are machined from solid aluminum, and are lightweight and strong. Their captive ball bearings run smoothly - even under load. Cars with pivoting shackles, toggles, or pivoting sheaves feature low attachment points, allowing them to better handle non-vertical loads. Cars with built in sheaves can be used with 1:1 or 2:1 purchase systems. Cars with toggles or tangs can be fitted with double blocks for purchase systems as high as 4:1.
• Cars roll on/roll off track - no spilled bearings
• Open top return race reduces weight and exposes balls for rinsing
• Cars with fixed sheaves and eyestraps can be used when the mainsheet load is less than 10° from vertical
• Torlon® bearings
• Note that while the overall length of the #2734 car is 6-3/4" in the Table, the actual car length is only 2-7/8"
• Please call us if you have questions regarding gear selection for your boat