22 mm Small Boat Captive Bearing Traveler Cars are machined from solid aluminum, and are lightweight and strong. Their captive ball bearings run smoothly - even under load. Cars with pivoting shackles, toggles, or pivoting sheaves feature low attachment points, allowing them to better handle non-vertical loads. Cars with built in sheaves can be used with 1:1 or 2:1 purchase systems. Cars with toggles or tangs can be fitted with double blocks for purchase systems as high as 4:1.
• Cars roll on/roll off track - no spilled bearings
• Open top return race reduces weight and exposes balls for rinsing
• Cars up to 500 lb (227 kg) SWL have Delrin® bearings; higher working load cars feature Torlon® bearings
• Loop cars matched with Carbo Ti-Lite blocks provide the ultimate lightweight, low-profile system without shackles or springs
• Please call us if you have questions regarding gear selection for your boat