These durable track ends are machined from a single piece of aluminum. The integral 40 mm Carbo Airblocks® with free-running Delrin® ball bearings allow for easy adjustment when you move the car in a strong breeze - which is when you want the traveler to work at its best.
ESP end controls are value-oriented options for the installation of 2:1 to 5:1 systems. Designed for strength and durability, controls feature axle bearing sheaves with sideload ball bearings.
• Please contact us to order special-length track with mounting holes for E2750HB end controls
When deciding on a purchase system, expect the load on the control line to be approximately 20% of the load on the mainsheet block. For most cruising boats, this will mean designing a 4:1 (or even higher) purchase system to keep control line loads in the reasonable 30 to 45 lb range.
• Harken purchase recommendations when using 27 mm traveler control blocks:
• Use a 2:1 purchase for boats with sail area under 125 ft² (12 m²)
• Use a 3:1 purchase for boats with sail area from 125 ft² to 200 ft² (12 m² to 19 m²)
• Use a 4:1 purchase for boats with sail area from 200 ft² to 250 ft² (19 m² to 23 m²)