Fisheries offers Harken 27 mm Traveler Track in three styles: standard low beam with 100 mm spaced mounting holes, "retrofit" low beam with 4" spaced mounting holes, and high beam with sliding bolt/variable mounting hole spacing.
This group is the standard low beam track - with 100 mm (3-15/16") mounting hole spacing.
27 mm Midrange CB (Captive Ball) Track is made of tough 6061-T6 aluminum that is Hardcote-anodized black with Teflon® impregnation for durability and easy ball bearing movement.
Use standard low-beam track when the track can be supported at each fastener hole. Pinstop holes are spaced every 100 mm (3-15/16") between the fasteners (the first fastener hole is 50 mm [1-15/16"] from the end of the track.)
"Retrofit" low-beam track is designed as a direct replacement for older track designs (like Nicro Fico) with 4" spacing between fastener holes (the first hole is 2" from the end of the track).
Use high-beam track when the track must span a cockpit or other unsupported area. Refer to the 27 mm High-Beam Track Spanning Chart in the High Beam Track entry for details; see Related Products, below.
• Maximum mainsail area for 27 mm track ranges from 14.9 m² (160 ft²) for multi-hulls with mid-boom sheeting using standard cars, to 32.5 m² (350 ft²) for lightweight mono-hulls with end boom sheeting
• When end controls are not used, add HAR #E2700 or #1523 endstops to absorb shock loads (sold separately)
• When end controls assemblies are used, trim caps can be used to finish the track ends
• Splice (#1619) links help align low beam track sections during installation
• Fasteners: 5/16"FH low-beam track; 1/4"HH high-beam track; 1/4"FH retrofit track
• Can be bent to your specifications, please call for details
• Minimum bend radius for both Low- and High-Beam R27 Track: 2.44m (8ft) for standard/short cars; 2.73m (9 ft) for HL/long cars
• Note: Due to its length, track over 3.5m (9 ft) in length must be shipped via truck or air freight