The 3.00" block offers all the same great features of the 2.25" blocks. In addition, the single block is available in high load and low load configurations. The wire version features Hardkot-anodized, Teflon®-impregnated sheaves for applications such as wire halyards or control lines.
• Large diameter sheaves reduce the friction caused by bending line over a small sheave
• When using single blocks on keel boats and offshore boats and other applications where the load is high, use the heavy duty 011 or 012, which have a tougher shackle and head post
• Ideal for situations where a lightweight block is required to carry wire
• High load wire blocks use Torlo®n ball bearings for a higher working load and are used for applications such as halyard lead blocks on masthead boats to 30'
• Use for main and jib sheets, spinnaker halyards and control lines