These durable track ends are machined from a single piece of aluminum. The integral 40 mm Carbo Airblocks® with free-running Delrin® ball bearings allow for easy adjustment when you move the car in a strong breeze - which is when you want the traveler to work at its best. Cam-Matic® cleats provide precise cleating.
• Purchase Upgrade Kits (T32KIT and T32KIT.HL) upgrade from 1:1 to 4:1 and include: (4) blocks, (2) deadends, and fasteners
When deciding on a purchase system, expect the load on the control line to be approximately 20% of the load on the mainsheet block. For most cruising boats, this will mean designing a 4:1 (or even higher) purchase system to keep control line loads in the reasonable 30 to 45 lb range.
• Harken purchase recommendations when using 32 mm traveler control blocks:
• Use a 3:1 purchase for boats with sail area under 240 ft² (22 m²)
• Use a 4:1 purchase for boats with sail area from 240 ft² to 400 ft² (22 m² to 37 m²)
• Use a 6:1 purchase for boats with sail area from 400 ft² to 550 ft² (37 m² to 51 m²)
• Use a 2:1 purchase led to a winch for boats with sail areas above 550 ft² (51 m²)