Among the more flexible and comfortable of the Harken gloves, this classic glove is designed as an all-purpose, warm-weather sailing glove. It features the Black Magic palm material, a perfect balance between durability and grip. The Short Finger model has relatively shorter fingers than similar models for increased dexterity. Palms and fingers are suede-like synthetic Amara with a grippy, Black Magic reinforcing layer. Finger backs are soft Amara, and the back of the hand is covered with a soft, ventilating fabric.
• Perfect for Spectra® and Kevlar® line handling
• Double thick palm material sticks to line for superior grip
• Nylon Spandex® mesh back and finger sides for super fit
• Minimal stretch and excellent grip when wet
• Dries soft
• Circum. = hand circumference measured at the widest portion of the hand, excluding the thumb