Code Zero furlers are used with free-flying asymmetrical headsails and staysails with apparent wind angles of 40° to 60°. Suitable for boats up to 125 feet, they tame Code Zero sails, screechers, Gennakers, and staysails. It is suggested to keep the furler all the way in or all the way out.
• Continuous line in the sheave-drive systems uses minimal line
• Eight-faceted sheave-drive aggressively grips the line, while its large diameter makes furling smooth and easy
• Line guides ensure a good wrap
• Removing the line is easy and gives you several choices: you can let the sail race out unhindered, leave the line led on the deck when the furler is stuck, or leave the furler on the bow sprit and clean off the furling line
• Other sizes and adapters can be special ordered