The unobtrusive, permanently installed, External Access System provides mega yacht crews with a secure system for working outboard along the hull.
The system is made up of joined cars that allow the attachment of a personal suspension chair or harness to one, and a required fall-arrest safety harness to the other. A third car may be linked for attaching a tool carrier. The system's CE certification is among the most respected marks in the world and is unique in the marine market.
Cars are constructed of solid aluminum, with captive Torlon® bearings to handle high loads and reduce friction, as you smoothly move the pinstop car and lock it to another position on the track.
Cars and track come in black Hardkote-anodized or clear-anodized finishes for corrosion protection, durability, and to match the esthetics of your yacht. Track can be slightly bent to match the contour of the hull, within car radius limitations.
Track and car assemblies mount and slide in multiple positions: cars face outward when mounted on a vertical surface, downward when mounted under a horizontal surface.
• Ideal for window washing, hull topsides cleaning, etc.
• Provides freedom of movement with the ability to lock into position
• Suggested support systems include a full-body safety harness, plus a working harness or support platform
• 8mm (5/16") countersunk fastener holes at 100 mm (3-15/16") spacing
• Single locking car can be used as an independent tool carrier
• Contact us to special order stainless steel systems
• CE certified for human suspension