Designed for use with Harken Straphead blocks. A joining-pin called a "Dogbone" joins the Loup to itself without taking the block apart.
• Strong and lightweight, Loups are constructed using multiple coils of tough Dyneema® covered with Spectra®, one of the most durable materials made
• A proprietary annealing process ensures loads are equal on all Loups
• Colored tracers on the cover specify Loup strength by indicating the number of Dyneema® coils
• Tracers serve as wear indicators - when they fade, it's time to replace
• Most Loup configurations are made by taking the block apart
• The SWLs shown are for the various ways the Loups can be utilized
• SWL is noted in table in the choker configuration. (SWL for other configurations are substantially different. Consult Harken for those statistics.) There are at least 4 ways to use loups: choker, vertical, basket and with the dogbone