Midrange Hexaratchet® blocks offer a holding power advantage of as much as 15:1 with a full 180° wrap, yet allow crew to ease lines instantly. The ratchet lever mechanism can turn the ratchet off in light air. Clockwise and counterclockwise ratchets are paired on spinnaker and jib sheets where ratchets must rotate in opposite directions and on/off levers need to face up. The ratchet levers are color coded: black = clockwise rotation, white = counter-clockwise rotation.
• Engage ratchet for up to 15:1 holding power
• Carbon-black Delrin® ball bearings
• Hardkote®-anodized eight-sided aluminum sheave
• Shackle can be locked in either direction, or allowed to swivel
• Cams can be reversed for up or down engagement/disengagement
• Cam arms adjust to change line angle into cam
• Sheave diameter: 3"
• Maximum line diameter: 9/16"