Furling staysails are easy to hoist rolled and can be deployed or doused from the cockpit. In marginal conditions the sail can be struck instantly without changing the trim of the boat. Use screecher furling systems on multihulls to 32' and easily driven sports boats. They are often carried upwind in light to moderate conditions and used as storm spinmakers when it is blowing.
• Spinnaker furling systems include lower drum with snap shackle, fairlead and Cam-Matic® cleats and upper swivel
• All systems are sized to handle loads of 2:1 halyards and multiple stacked races of Torlon® ball bearings to ensure smooth rotation under load
• Lightweight, Hardkote®-anodized aluminum construction with Teflon® impregnation
• Narow diameter swivel allows maximum luff lengths
• Integral fairlead prevents line overrides