Cam-Matic Ball Bearing Cleats hold lines securely and release instantly for easy, precise trimming. Multiple rows of high-load ball bearings to reduce friction, and V-shaped line entry allow cams to open easily for snap-down, rather than draw-through, cleating. The line stays exactly where you want it as the smooth teeth grip line of all sizes, including small diameter hard line preferred by racers.
Accessories include a variety of fairleads, wedges, risers & angled risers, and color-coded caps and "flairleads". See separate entries for more info.
• Teflon-coated aluminum Cam-Matics can engage and release under maximum line tension
• Smooth tooth design squeezes line rather than cutting into it
• Cam design allows for engagement by maximum number of teeth for each size of line
• UV stabilized with carbon-black for maximum protection
• High-wear aluminum Cam-Matics are available in Micro, Standard, and Offshore sizes