Harken's two-speed systems are offered in configurations for boats from 22' to 39' with main sails as large as 350 ft².
• For fast sheeting in light air or during maneuvers like jibes and mark roundings, pull both tails of the mainsheet
• When more power is required, pull one tail and the purchase is doubled
• The self-contained 332 is very simple to install as the lower block shackles to the traveler car and the upper block attaches to the boom
• The 333 utilizes a swivel base with double cam for centerline sheeting
• All systems are offered in packaged kits, but blocks may be purchased individually to customize packages or to allow utilization of existing parts