The sleek NaviLED Pro series combines precision engineered optics with sophisticated LED and electronic technology. It provides ultra high levels of visibility, durability, and safety, with minimal power consumption.
The shroud and sealed lamp design is waterproof, and ensures a strong attachment to any surface. Advanced Multivolt Technology provides dramatically improved visibility and safety from 9 - 33 volts, even under severe voltage fluctuations.
NOTE: There is no masthead light in this LED 2 nm mile series. At 2 nm visibility, the lights in this series can be used on vessels less than 50 meters (164 ft) in length.
• Ultra low current draw - less than 2 watts
• Maintenance free - fully sealed for life (IP67); UV and corrosion resistant
• Shock and vibration proof - no filaments to break
• Multi-voltage: 9 - 33 volts
• Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine wire
• Reverse polarity, voltage spike and over-voltage protected
• Dimensions: 3.42"W x 3.5"H x 2.22"D
• Meets IMO COLREG 1972, RINA (I), ABYC A-16, and USCG requirements