This unique device links electronically to your existing fuel sender to alert you to stop fueling when your fuel tank is 95% full.
This helps you to prevent inconvenient and harmful fuel fill spills.
• Compatible with standard marine fuel sending units e.g. Rochester, WEMA, Moeller and Prime Instruments, etc.
• "Stop Fueling" indicator light and audible buzzer activate once fuel level reaches 95% capacity — allowing for 5% expansion within the fuel tank
• Ten seconds after being activated, the system automatically resets for the next refueling event
• Ignition protected
• Voltage surge protected
• Alarm panel with LED indicator light and audible buzzer included
• Sealed, flame retardant ABS enclosure - flame rating UL94
• Designed to be free of any electronic feedback to onboard systems
• ABYC and NMMA compliant
• Optional Spill Guard Activation Panel; see Related Products, below