The Hatteras PowerLED recessed flood light is now 15% brighter than the original version. Its wide flood light beam characteristics and ultra-slim trim ring profile make it the ideal marine lighting for low to medium ceiling heights or efficient under-cabinet lighting.
In addition, an especially shallow housing that is just over 1/2" in depth allows placement within ceilings that have limited air space behind.
The Hatteras PowerLED is also completely sealed and is a popular choice for exterior mounting in FRP hard-tops for nighttime cockpit and helm illumination.
• Flood light beam with frosted glass lens
• Low profile design for areas with limited ceiling space
• Stainless steel trim ring (powder coated white in some models)
• Anodized aluminum heat-sink housing
• No radiated heat
• Multi-voltage for 12 or 24 volt systems
• Completely sealed LED sub-assembly (IP65), can be hosed or sprayed down
• Service life approximately 50,000 hours
• High 112 lumen output (white)
• Solid-state circuitry
• Minimal power consumption
• Fastener mounted (2-1/8" cutout required)
• Integrated drive electronics (no external driver)
• Interface for optional PWM digital dimmer (ILIM80110)
• CE marked
• 5 year warranty
• Made in the USA