A 1.3 ft³ (36 liter) built-in fridge with a door that is hinged at the bottom, and a food storage bin that slides outward for easy access. Can be installed where no other refrigerator will fit because of its unique dimensions. Included mounting flange is the same color as the door. The compressor can be detached and remotely mounted up to 3.2 ft away.
• Power consumption at 12 volts: average/max: 0.6A/2.7A
• Silent Danfoss compressor: BD35F
• 316 grade brushed stainless steel doors for handsome nautical look and long life
• Mounting frames for an easy and neat installation
• Compact dimensions
• Holds a case of 12 ounce canned drinks
• Fits under seats, on flybridge, in cockpit, or cabins
• Convenient access to food and beverages
• Cutout: 17-15/16"W x 28-3/16"D x 10"H (21.7"D with compressor mounted remotely); door is flush
• 4-sided mounting flange extends 13/16" beyond the cutout on each side
Heavy on the technical side...
Electrical Power Sources
Indel's Isotherm refrigerators feature Secop (formerly Danfoss) compressor units, which come equipped with an electronic control module on rhe side. These modules are rated for either a DC Only power source, or for AC/DC power sources.
DC Only modules run on nominal 12 or 24 volts and have red and black wire leads which connect to the positive and negative terminals of your boat's batteries. A 15A ATC fuse for 12 volt systems (use 7.5A for 24 volts) and an ATC fuse holder are included. If an on/off switch is wired into the circuit, it should be rated for a minimum of 20 Amps.
AC/DC modules run on 12/24 volts DC and include wire leads, as above. They can also run on nominal 100 - 240 volts AC at 50 or 60 Hz. These AC/DC modules have two additional spade-style AC terminals for connecting the included 115 volt AC power cord (which has a two-push-on connectors at the refrigerator end, and a two-prong plug at the power source end).
If you want to run the refrigerator on European 230 volt or US 240 volt systems, you will need to provide your own power cord with a mains power plug which complies with applicable electrical safety regulations.
Note - Due to the double insulated design of the electronic unit, no earth connection is needed.
AC and DC power supplies can be connected to the electronic module at the same time. AC will be the preferred power supply source when both AC and DC power are available.