Use of these lights increases the visibility of small boats without electrical systems or permanently installed navigation lights. These lights are removable for storage/security and have a variety of mounting options available. (Refer to: Navigation Rules #23 (power vessels) & #25 (sail or oar driven vessels).
• Fully buoyant
• Sealed heavy duty on/off switch
• Brass-insert mounting bushings
• Inflatable base models have a 2" pedestal, a safety attachment lanyard, and are held in place with a SS hitch pin; the base itself is synthetic rubber and must be attached with the type of glue appropriate for your particular boat material
• Stern lights on poles can attach via a C clamp, and also include a bracket for mounting on a wooden transom
• Bright Krypton bulb included
• Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)