This is the Curing Agent (Part B) for Interlux's two-part Clear Wood Sealer.
Suitable for priming wood prior to application of single pack varnishes or two component urethane finishes. Due to its grain-filling properties, the use of Clear Wood Sealer will cut down on the total number of coats required to achieve a traditional, premium yacht finish.
The fast drying formulation allows applicators to apply multiple coats in one day, reducing the total turnaround time and resource requirements significantly.
• Can be used on exterior and interior surfaces
• Exceptional impact, scratch and wear resistance
• Suitable for use in new boat production environment and for restoration projects
• High gloss finish
• For use above the waterline
• Apply by brush, spray, or roller
Unlike Interprime 1026, this two-part wood sealer can be used as a primer or undercoater for two-part varnishes, topcoats, and epoxies.