Interfill 830 is Interlux's premium professional profiling filler. Interfill 830's extended pot life makes it an ideal choice for profiling large areas both above and below the waterline. It can be used on steel, aluminum, and fiberglass hulls.
Interfill 830 base can be used with either a standard or fast cure catalyst to provide maximum flexibility for application in a variety of conditions.
At all temperatures, the fast curing agent offers overcoating a soon as the filler is sandable. With the fast curing agent at 73°F (23°C), this is in 6 hours.
Interfill 830 has extremely low density, and is one of the lightest yacht epoxy fillers available in the marketplace.
• For use above or below the waterline
• Long-term performance with superior quality
• Lightweight - extremely easy to mix, apply and sand
• Can fill up to 3/4" (2cm) thick in one application, without the risk of sagging or slumping
• High strength, waterproof formulation is very easy to sand using 80 - 180 grade papers
• Does not shrink
• Fully compatible with International’s Interfill 833 finishing filler
• Simple 1:1 mix ratio
• Medium gray color when mixed
• 100% solids
When used below the waterline, Interfill 830 must be properly topcoated and sealed with an Interlux epoxy primer (waterproof).
Interfill 830 should be applied over cured epoxy primers or on cured GRP/Composite.
NOTE — Interfill 830 is a two part product, with each component sold separately. You have a choice of a "fast" or a "slow" converter. Make sure you purchase the base and one of the converters. See Related Products, below.