Interprime 880 is a 2-component, epoxy finish primer designed for use across a broad temperature range. Apply Interprime 880 over Interprime 850 prior to the application of finish coatings.
It provides an excellent, smooth base for polyurethane topcoats such as Interspray 900 and Interspray 800. Interprime 880 is also suitable for application directly over Interfill 830 and Interfill 833 fairing compounds.
Interprime 880 can be used on a wide variety of substrates including fiberglass/composite, and suitably primed metal and wood.
NOTE - This is a two-component product. Make sure you purchase both the base and converter. See Related Products, below.
• Can be used over a wide temperature range (5°C - 35°C/40°F - 95°F) without the need for addition of accelerator
• Anti-corrosive properties to accomodate 'sand through' to metal substrates
• Simple 1:1 mixing ratio for easy measurement of components
• Excellent gloss holdout of topcoats
• Improved ease of sandability
Accelerate with YPA002 (1 pint) for temperatures between 50-70° F.
Use the following reducers at appropriate temperature ranges
YTA910-1 - very fast drying solvent
YTA915-1 - fast drying solvent (55-70° F)
YTA920-1 - medium drying solvent (70-85° F)
YTA925-1 - slow drying solvent (85° F)