Jabsco multi-chamber diaphragm pumps provide dependable service in a low profile design.
The heavy duty motor has a special waterproof coating for harsh environment applications. You get the same high performance whether the pump is used as an intermittent duty bilge pump or as a continuous duty livewell pump.
These pumps are self-priming, so they have the distinct advantage of being able to be remotely mounted in a dry location above the bilge.
Being a diaphragm pump, in actual use this pump's output is much closer to its rated output than typical centrifugal bilge pumps, which suffer from decreased output as back pressure increases.
These pumps are suitable for use as bilge pumps or livewell pumps. They come with an inline Pumpgard™ strainer.
• Unique run-dry diaphragm design
• Inlet and outlet ports for 3/4" ID hose
• Self-priming to 10 ft
• Thermal overload protection
• Ignition protected - comlies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 Marine
• Complies with ISO 8849 Marine standards for bilge pumps