This is a high velocity pump for anchor and general deck washdown.
This pump has a substantial motor and is matched with a high output spray nozzle.
Corrosion resistant coated motor and sealed pressure switch for fresh or salt water use.
Also great for continuous duty operation in livewell application at full flow.
These kits include the pump, four rubber mounting feet, an intake strainer for 3/4" hose, two 3/4" snap-in hose barbs, and a quick-connect spray nozzle with a garden hose connector.
• High pressure jet blasts mud and silt from anchor chain and decks
• Four piston, diaphragm pump
• Run dry without damage
• Smooth flow
• Snap-in ports
• Self priming up to 10 ft
• Powerful, heavy-duty, permanent magnet motor with thermal overload protection, for applications where continuous duty rating is required
• Thermal overload protection automatically stops the motor if it overheats due to overloading, with auto re-start feature
• Waterproof with coated motor and sealed pressure switch with rubber boot for mounting in exposed positions
• Meets USCG regulation 183.410, ISO 8846 MARINE and EN ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection Standards)