Use these permanently mounted pump and manifold systems to both empty and refill the oil reserviors of engines, transmissions, and gensets on single or multiple engines.
The oil change system consists of a robust self-priming flexible impeller pump mounted to an easy to install base and coupled to a five port manifold, factory fitted with three full flow ball valves.
• The system includes a pump reversing switch to pump used oil out and new oil in
• The manifold can be fitted with two more ball valves to accommodate up to five reservoirs
• The system cover includes a hinged valve cover to protect them from being accidentally opened
• The valve cover will not close after an oil change unless valves are securely closed
• Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (ignition protected)